Zigisis through research and development has built a self service automatic weighing system to idealize the operation of weighing systems. The automatic weighing system allow operation 24/7 without having to employ someone.
The self service weighing system contains a special vehicles weighing software configured to cooperate with any weighing system.
IN FRONT PANEL APPEARING:
- Vehicle weight screen display
- Auxiliary display for user guidance
- Function Button : Zero
- Coin selector for coins or tokens
- Port for receiving the printing weighing ticket
Operation of self-service automatic system
Driver of the vehicle places the vehicle in weighbridge and casts the corresponding price in coin selector. On the system's front display you can see weighing, while the printer receives and printing the weighing ticket.
The front panel is designed to offer convenience for anyone (Weighing ticket printing at once). All the detailed instructions on the front panel are in Greek (optional in English)
- Operation with coin, tokens or cards (RFID)
- Fully Greek user guidance menu. (optional English)
- Two display screens: 1) Auxiliary guidance screen. 2) Weight display screen.
- Large legible printing for weighing records
- Printing paper roll : > 1500 printings
- Removable collecting coins money box with its own lock.
- Specially designed for outdoors.
- User protection against accidentally weighing (Non-acceptance coin if weighbridge is empty without vehicle)
- Ability to connect to PC and external RD (Remote display)
- Multiple weighing records copies and adjustable printing sizes
- Automatic ticketing cutting (adjustable number of copies)
- Certified high quality electronic components.
- Payment price can be selected depending on the vehicle weight.
- Warranty 1 year.
Components inside :
- Certified power supply (CE and UL certified)
- Safety switch with European compliance and RoHS certification and REACh
- Coin Selector (for the model with coin or tokens)
- Thermal kiosk printer
- Indicator and indicator display.
- Independent coin / chip collection box with own lock
Can be mounted either on a metal base or a wall. It is electrostatically painted and coated with sealing lacquer resistant to all weather conditions. Two locks are included for security purposes, one external and one internal.